Excerpt From Upcoming Book by Create Awake Xochitl Ashe and Milena Worsham.
When a woman is ready to step in to her throne as a Queen these are some of the insights that are revealed:
1) She is now a servant in the service of the whole.
2) To sit in her throne could sometimes be painful or exciting, it is in her choosing. Who she was before is dying, while she is birthing a new conscious way of loving herself and others like never before and this is blissful.
3) She can no longer bend for anyone or anything that is not for her highest good, she sits powerfully in who she truly is and has the love and humility to expand.
4) She is irresistible at every moment (and she knows it). She is always an invitation to love. She is clear that she no longer goes looking for love or approval outside herself, but she creates it/allows it. The Queen knows that she is the SOURCE, the infinite fountain of this most precious elixir. She is the celebration they are all coming to.
5) When she decides to allow a partner into her life she ONLY chooses a King. This King recognizes his Queen and bows to her in love, devotion and commitment to be of service to her highest good, his highest good, the highest good of the partnership and the community.
Xochitl Ashe © 2012
Xochitl Ashe lives between USA, Mexico and Brazil.
About images in our Beloved Blog:
Most images and photography (unless noted) are gathered material from the web to share, empower and inspire.