Merchandise Marketing and Social Media Internship
Create Awake Jewelry is an up-and-coming jewelry line featuring hip and spiritually inspired products.
We host a positive, inclusive, fun and productive work environment and we seek talented employees
who bring these same values to the table. As an intern you will get to work with Xochitl Ashe, the
founder of the company, on real projects that will help Create Awake grow.
Create Awake Jewelry is looking for an ideal candidate that can follow a set protocol, but has the ability
to thrive and shine within the structure. Our ideal candidate will be very familiar with online trends, health and wellness as well as being creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities
and building relationships
During the span of the internship, our intern will:
• Create a long term content marketing plan and marketing calendar.
• Increase and maintain Create Awake’s Social Media presence by administrating Facebook,
Twitter, Etsy and other media accounts.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Assist in the recruitment and maintaining of wholesale accounts.
• Aid in additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
• An awesome positive and team player attitude
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Strong Internet Research skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative, motivated and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired.
• Meet deadlines set.
• Photoshop and Illustrator or some design skills
We value all of our interns and ensure that you will receive a learning experience that fits your career
goals. Through this internship, you will gain experience in working in a creative and flexible environment
as well as have ample opportunity to learn other technical skills that will help you further your
The position begins March 30th , 2015 and ends June 30th, 2015. You are expected to work at least 8- 10
hours a week at our office in the Silverlake neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and Social Media writing samples (i.e. a link to a personal
blog related to the topics of marketing and/or fashion) to: info @ createawake.com.
We are so excited to meet you!!!